Thursday, January 17, 2013

some tatting ....

For the 25 Motif Challenge:

Motif # 28
Lizbeth size 20, Color 170

Motif # 29
Lizbeth size 20, Color 623

Both motifs are from Minitats by Patti Duff.
If you do not have this book in your personal tatting library,
you may want to consider borrowing it from the IOLI book Library.


My first Onion Ring, constructed at

The class samples are so lovely, 
photographs can be seen at this Link HERE.    Maybe some day
I can make an edge or a fabulous motif!!!

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely motifs!

God's Kid said...

Great mini tats!! :)

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I love your tatting. I looked through all of your blogs looking for the Grow Your Blog post?

So nice to meet you! I want to thank you for visiting with me and for leaving a comment. I have my giveaway details posted now if you'd like to take a peek. Your comment already has you entered for it.

Have a wonderful day,
Steph ♥

LinkWithin