Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tatting w/the Tollway Tatters

Diane had her beautifully tatted projects w/do-dats:
(aka Lace Lovin' Librarian) ... photos do not do justice!

Denise had lovely holiday tatting - candy canes from Patti Duff's book, Mini Tats ...
and her own creation with a jewelry do-dat.

(Yarnplayer) Marilee Rockley brought her latest creations:
and had this beauty with her:
... and, I came home and bought the pattern off her etsy!

This is tatted by Sue (God's Kid), a bracelet I won from her blog giveaway:
Sue won Jon's giveaway + brought the tatting for all of us to see:

Sue Anna's 4-shuttle bracelet:

Sue Anna brought oodles of goodies to show us from Tat Days --- oodles and oodles ...




Sue Anna's tatting (Tat Days class)


more photos in the next post .....






3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Great pics! It is so much fun to see everyone's tatting in person!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I have always admired tatting and so enjoyed your blog post. I tell myself that one day I might learn how to do Tatting....but to be honest...I doubt I ever will...I'll just keep loving it when I see it.

Smiles,
Kelly

God's Kid said...

It was so great to meet you all and to see other tatting!!! :)

LinkWithin