Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Kanzashi flowers w/tatting

Lovely cotton fabric w/tatting and button.
Tatting is from Mini Tats book

I used five different gold fabrics to create this lovely flower.
Added an easy tatted motif (pattern below) + secured w/button.

I like this lavender material so much - the photo doesn't do justice
to the lovely color and charming motifs.
Added an easy tatted motif  (pattern below)  + secure w/button.

Lovely off white fabric w/navy stars.
Added an easy tatted pattern (pattern below) and button.

This is a pattern sheet I created with some easy-to-tat motifs.
I like to make them and use them on the kanzashi flowers.   I tried to make
the lettering darker.   

I enjoy making Kanzashi flowers (w/templates by Clover) and adding
tatting to decorate.    I like to secure w/button or a fabric yo yo.
(middle flower has motif #8 from Mini Tats book).

Comments?   Questions?   e-mail me









7 comments:

gracie said...

The flowers are so pretty! You have done a great job combining tatting and the flowers.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You have a lovely bouquet of Kanzashi flowers!

God's Kid said...

Those are so awesome!!! :)

Beelizabeth said...

Those would look fun on little girl (or big girl) hair clips!!

Patty C. said...

So pretty ;)

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers, very creative.

Fox said...

Love that photo with all the colourful pastel flowers on it... very pretty layout!
Fox : )

LinkWithin