Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mailbag (Part One)

Don't you enjoy getting the mail sometimes ..... when the envelopes are from friends .... and not bills ....

The lovely card on the left sparkles,
which isn't showing up in the photo.
And, inside was this lovely tatted 
Stumpy from 
(She made loads of them for the Shuttle Shop).
Thx Diane!!!

This shuttle is made by Chris Hinton

The craftsmanship in this shuttle is
outstanding.   Oh my.   It is so beautiful.
Not sure I want to wind fibers on it!!!
Are you familiar with The Tatting Forums?
Go check it out, and drop
a comment on my profile when you visit.

The card on the right from Barbara.  
Her website has photographs of the variety of
lace she has mastered.  An accomplished lacemaker.  And,
don't you think the notecard is awesome?
I don't think I've ever seen a notecard with a tatting shuttle.

Following a Needlelace Class taught by
I joined OIDFA.   I have my first publication.
There is a lot of lace info packed into a few pages!
Types of lace I've never heard of,
lovely photos.   A nice publication.



1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I do love getting mail that isn't bills! I'm glad you like your Stumpy.

LinkWithin