Sunday, July 22, 2012

improved tatting


I have been going thru the on-line tatting lessons
via Craftsy
for Yarnplayer aka Marilee Rockley's course


Wrapping my fiber differently, around my left hand resulted in WAAAAYYYY
better chains - nicer looking knots, more even tatting.   And, I compared -- wrapping the way I originally was taught vs wrapping the
Marilee way .... even used size 10 crochet cotton to compare.

Guess what?  my chains look better

 - thx Marilee!

(The origami box was Saturday's class following the L.A.C.E. business meeting. )



2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Your tatting looks really nice! And your origami box is great too! :)

Marilee Rockley said...

Your tatting looks great!!! Next tollway tatters meeting you need to show me the way that you did chains before - I didn't know there was any other way. BTW the package arrived, was a lovely surprise - thank you so much!!!

LinkWithin