Thursday, February 09, 2012

fusing


I finished the fusing + started to embellish
with buttons, tatting, and charms.

IMO, The class went ok + I think the NANI
members who signed up for the class enjoyed fusing
and creating a needlebook with items in their kits.

The fusing was completed during the class time + 
the ladies will finish the needlebooks with perle cotton, buttons,
beads, charms, whatever they have in their stash!

I hear snow back in forecast staring Friday afternoon and
continue with lake effect snow into Saturday a.m.
What a bummer.


5 comments:

Bianka B. said...

Das sind wunder schöne Sachen. So etwas habe ich noch nie gesehen.
These are wonderfully beautiful things. Something I have never seen before.

Dawn said...

Oh, my! I love this...the marriage of traditional loveliness of tatting with a wow! factor of adding elements to make a very magnificent needlebook.

Gorgeous.

Rebeckah Austin said...

These are so cute! How much do/ would you charge for one? I think I would like to purchase one from you if you could do a dance/ballet/sewing/anything cute you think would go, inspired needle book :)

Bonnie said...

way cool!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Such lovely pieces. I so admire anyone who tats as I have never learned how. I also had to join your blog:)

LinkWithin