Saturday, September 10, 2011

note from my MIL:


Flutter
Design by Jon Yusoff
pattern can be found on
Jon's Tatting Patterns blog.

About a week ago, I sent my Mother-in-Law a note, and I enclosed a tatted Flutter.   I was tatting them for various events + thought she'd like to have one, too.    In her note back to me she says:

Thanks for "Flutter" - Its so pretty.  Oh, how nice to make beautiful things - your tatting goup sounds like fun and be sure to tell your Tatting Group of my special talent -- I can hem a dress or sew buttons on : )


Can you imagine one day, when my skills improve, how thrilled she will be to receive a larger tatted motif???

Enjoy the week-end ....







1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Stumbled across your blog while 'surfing'. I crochet and have always wanted to tat. Beautiful work!

LinkWithin