Monday, July 11, 2011

Chicago Botanic Garden, Part Two


While at the Chicago Botanic Garden (7/3), I found the most
PERFECT dish for
silk pins (bobbin lace pins)



They were made by Spirit Dancing
Smoosh-Pots & Petal Bowls ...

ETSY link here

(I noticed Spirit Dancing will be in Frankfort, IL at the Art Street Art Fair on Aug 27-28.)

This was one booth of the Art Festival being held July 1-3.

The booths were so interesting! Note cards, pottery, photography, paintings, garden sculpture, print making, watercolor, ceramics, jewelry, beautiful items for sale.

I got such a kick out of the fabric handbags (daisy bags)- decorated with fabric flowers. Also enjoyed the charming Summerhouse bags. They were awesome.

And, let me tell you about Ferdinand's Flowers ... Link to ETSY here --- I just didn't want to leave her booth!!! charming flowers ; )



1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! I love that picture at the top! I'm always amazed at the beauty of flowers. Your pin bowl is adorable! I wonder if I have room for just one more? Then I would have a reason to go looking for those silk pins I've been wanting. ; )

LinkWithin