Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Current Exhibit


Job
Jane Atche

Woman as Artist, Woman as Muse:
Diamond Collection Posters of the Belle

Epoque 1890-1910

April 16 - June 26, 2011

Mom, Laurie + I went to the
Lubeznik Center
on Sunday afternoon.

We enjoyed the exhibit.

(I loved the lace on the bodice and sleeve)

There was an audio tour from your cell phone - we just read the information next to the posters.

In addition to the posters, the upstairs conference room
--- sure wished they had an elevator; however, Mom did ok on the stairs ---
had charming Vintage Vogue
Cover Art from the LCA Permanent Collection

(1916-1933)

Exquisite covers!

Also upstairs was an exhibit of Art Quilts
by Tommy Fitzsimmons -- Tommy: The Material Girl

Laurie liked crossing your t's
Mom liked purple bubbles
I liked them ALL!!

If you get the chance, go soon - exhibits close june 26th.




1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wish I was closer - this looks like a great exhibit!

LinkWithin