Friday, June 24, 2011

Clover's Kanzashi Flower Maker(s)

The 6-petal flower is made with Clover's Kanzashi Flower Maker
round petal, small size

Each petal is made with the
plastic shape and strung along on the thread ...

... until you have enough petals.

The centers are to be embellished by a yo-yo or button.

I've been using a 100% Glace finish Cotton Quilting Thread
from Coats + Clark.

Once all the petals are on your thread, you can adjust the tension in between the petals.

They don't take long to make and instructions are great!

The 5-petal flower in the first photograph is
pointed petal, small size, my first attempt with flower maker.

This is what to look for in the store:

I found them at Erica's in South Bend.


3 comments:

Gina said...

I've been wanting to make this type of flower for a long time. Maybe this summer. You're one more person to inspire me to get to it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog x

Jeannette said...

I recently made a few of these as well & found them so easy & delightful to make :)

LinkWithin