Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Q+A .... EDITED

EDITED 4/13/2011 @1:00 p.m. I have received an e-mail from Carolyn (Lafayette Lacers) who says:

"I read the above on your blog and yes, we do have some shuttles and bobbins left. They can contact me for information."



-------------------------------


Had some e-mails w/questions

Close-up of Souveniers.
I suggest contacting Lafayette Lacers about purchasing.
I was told the shuttles were made in England, that is about all I know about them.

As for 'whats in the yellow box': this prize is a tatting shuttle bling(ing) kit.
you can read about blinging shuttles on Diane's post Blinging My Way

Prize 45, I thought were a pair of decorated bobbins for the prize ... tho, included with the bobbins were other items. There was also a draw string bag with a wedding theme, pincushion, over the arm chair pincushion, and some charms.

Inquiring minds put to rest? More soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin