Friday, March 18, 2011

Look what I found

Notice the little paw in the photo?

I was sorting thru 'stuff'
and our Honey Bunny watched me
until she dozed off.


This motif was tatted with
Flora size 50
Color 30.

Again, I added a few more rings
and chains - didn't quite understand
the 'repeat' in the pattern.

The pattern is in:



Easy Tatting
by Rozella F. Linden


Sometimes, taking time to go thru
boxes + organizing is a good thing.

I think I have everything gathered up
and in one place, instead of tucked
here-n-there!!!!


3 comments:

Patty C. said...

Your tatting is coming along beautifully !!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love that little motif! I've made several, but I think I gave them all away. Isn't it fun when we have unexpected tatting guests?

trashmaster46 said...

Awesome lovely assistant ;)

LinkWithin