Saturday, February 02, 2008

Fun Trip to Bookstore ...

It is here ... in my hands, this issue full of awesome creations ...
IMO-- very nice article w/pictures on crazy quilting dolls!!


WOOT!!!


AND I HAVE FACES!!


I'm so thrilled. My sketches of faces were terrible. So ugly -- and I don't mean, "they are so ugly, they are cute", I mean ... they werent' good : ( Local bead shop was going to a trade show in early February & owner was aware of the Comfort Doll Project & said she'd pick up some 'faces'..... meanwhile, Thx Monique for lending me a hand. You are very kind : )

And, eventually, I am going to have a finished doll for the Comfort Doll Project. I have been gathering up some 'ingredients' and look forward to creating something special.

AND, I still hope to get a 2" x 2" square done for the art doll to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I pulled out some Pink material [I don't own much] and some fibers, beads, etc. I need some inspiration & free time to participate. Needs to be mailed by March 1, 2008

No comments:

LinkWithin