Saturday, September 08, 2007

French Club

One of my fav things about the boys going back to high school, is the French Club. Their teacher takes them to foreign films! And, lucky me, I am able to tag along.Alex tells me that Valparaiso University will be starting their foreign films in September
According to Alex, the first film this season will be Butterfly ....
I looked online & THINK this is the one which will be shown. more info on this film HERE

If I obtain more details -- I'll post them. Last season, adults paid $6.00 for tickets. The films were in a nice room - large screen - comfy seats. Plus, as Alex says, if the movie sux, the snacks are great!

Entertainment books are on sale NOW ... fundraiser for the French Club. They are $20.00/each. Want one? The coupons are for local stores, restaurants, etc.

1 comment:

LinkWithin